Independent consultants are finding an increasing number of project opportunities that offer interesting assignments, sought-after flexibility, and highly competitive pay. In fact, many consultants and executives believe that being an independent consultant is a terrific way to catapult their career by gaining a greater degree of exposure to specific functional domains and industries, leading to a more satisfying and varied work experience. Additionally, specialized companies such as OnDemand Resources, have made finding the “ideal consulting assignment” easier and more accessible than ever.
However, securing a steady stream of desirable contract work requires a different skill set and mindset from landing full-time employment at a corporation. To help guide your efforts, we’ve collected “best practice” advice from some of our most successful network partners, members of the OnDemand Talent Network. Their practical wisdom will help guide your efforts to- wards securing phenomenal consulting projects.read more
- Five Reasons To Engage Independent Professional Talent
- OnDemand Resources Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive’s SDCE 100 Top Supply Chain Projects for 2016
- Mission Accomplished. Premiere Consulting Expertise at Exceptional Value.
- Are Your Consulting Fees Keeping You Up at Night?
- 2016 Hiring Trends: CIO Magazine Highlights the “Gig Economy”