Welcome to the OnDemand Resources website. By using our site, you are agreeing to
terms carefully. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not use this website.
The terms “OnDemand”, “us” or “our” refers to OnDemand Resources, LLC, the legal
name of the owner of the Web site. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of
our Web Site.
For specific information about OnDemand’s commitment to protecting your privacy
and personal data collected through this website, see our Privacy
1. All content and functionality on this website is the exclusive property of OnDemand
and may not be modified, copied, distributed, republished, downloaded, uploaded,
or commercially exploited in any manner without OnDemand’s prior written consent.
2. OnDemand grants you permission to download a single copy of materials made available
on this website to your computer for personal, noncommercial use, provided no copyright,
trademark, or other proprietary notices are removed. All other rights not expressly
granted are reserved.
3. The content and functionality on this website is provided solely for illustrative
purposes and does not create any business, contractual, or employment relationships.
4. The content and functionality on this website is provided “as is” and is without
warranty of any kind as to the accuracy and adequacy of the website. OnDemand cannot
be held liable for any damages, financial or otherwise, arising out of or in connection
with use of this website.
5. OnDemand may provide links to third-party websites as a service to our readers.
However, OnDemand is not responsible or liable for the content or information collection
practices of such sites.
our website with the date they were updated.
us at (800) 403-8578 or send us an e-mail at